Hey All,

In my day job I'm a sas (www.sas.com) programmer.  I've got a plain
text file of sas macros (roughly equivalent to ruby's methods) for
which I would love to have rdoc-style documentation.  Specifically,
I'd like a list of the macros, the params they take, the explanatory
comments that precede each one & the expandable code listing when you
click a method name.

A brief troll through the RDoc::Markup docs makes me wonder if I
couldn't learn to drive that sufficiently to get rdoc to do this for
me.

Can anybody give me a sense for how badly RDoc & I would have to
torture one another to get this to work?

In case it's helpful, sas has c-style comments: '*' starts a comment
until the first following ';' char.  Macro definitions are preceded by
the keyword %macro, followed by a name & an optional parenthesized,
comma-delimited list of paraameters.  All lines up to the first
following %mend keyword are the body of the macro.

Many thanks!

-Roy