--000e0cd18550687110048433c01f

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Tony Arcieri <tony.arcieri / medioh.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 6:21 AM, Robert Klemme
> <shortcutter / googlemail.com>wrote:
>
> > Did you just suggest that ruby-talk should become a moderated list?
> >

> Yes, given the recent high volume of off-topic posts, I think it's clear
> the
> list is in need of a moderator, at the very least someone who can warn/ban
> users who make high volumes of off-topic posts.
>
> --
> Tony Arcieri
> Medioh! A Kudelski Brand

You know, the Nazis had moderators, but they made the Jews wear them.

Sorry, Office Space ^_^

Unless things got completely unusable, I'd much prefer if there wasn't
someone with the power to kick people off the list whenever the whim struck
them. Between spam filters and community policing, I think this list is
fine.

--000e0cd18550687110048433c01f--