The Ruid Concept

Not Spam  (no link, no website, no book, no speech, no nothing like
that)

Is Ruby  (written 100% in ruby, uses Ruby goodness, uses Ruby dynamic
OO to the max)

Is also CONCEPT =96  (but is also 100% implemented)

Is this an appropriate Bored for such a thing?

If not please explain and this is last message
If true then please continue

There are 8 parts.     Each part not trivial, but bigger than a
breadbox

One part is the Ru'id.

The Ru'id =93defines=94 all the other parts.

(Rather as an aircraft defines an Aircraft Carrier)

The =93ru'id=94 explains much of the HOW

The =93Ru'id_Reader=94 is where the real CONCEPT lives.

So we try talking of the Ruid Reader functions.

There are the simple and obvious (but obviously not obvious) ones:

1.Manage many =93ruid casings=94
      A support =93Drill-Down=94  (3 levels)
      B generate reports (or worksheets is better)
2.Project (by way of simple  Categorization ) something like a
DashBoard

The above is useful and given that the Ru'ids can be =93generated=94 from
any_where, any_time, any_expert

this is a =93closed=94 system of some interesting potential.

NOW we get could begin to get even more interesting.....
but if we cannot get past this, going forward to =93RuidCastings=94 /
RuidImages by way of statistical means would also be entirely futile.

QUESTION
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Why would this not be an appropriate topic for this board??