On Apr 8, 2010, at 06:27 , Andrea Dallera wrote:

> Dude. Enough.
> You're breaking everyone's balls. Please stop this.
> (blacklisted)

oops. forgot my signature... need to be consistent!=20

Please stop responding to thunk, he is crazy.  If you stop talking to =
him, he will go away.

Even if he isn't crazy, he's incredibly off-topic and ruining our =
beloved signal-to-noise ratio. Either he needs to be on-topic, or we =
need to shun him.

Again, this man is insane, so please, please, please refrain from =
replying to his posts, or in threads he starts.

http://www.zenspider.com/~ryan/2010RT000042.html

If you would, please join us is fighting this problem. Copy this mail =
into your email signatures and use it either on-list or in a private =
reply to others to help stem the tide.

Thank You