On Apr 8, 2010, at 06:27 , Andrea Dallera wrote:

> Dude. Enough.
> You're breaking everyone's balls. Please stop this.
> (blacklisted)

oops. forgot my signature... need to be consistent!

Please stop responding to thunk, he is crazy.  If you stop talking to him, he will go away.

Even if he isn't crazy, he's incredibly off-topic and ruining our beloved signal-to-noise ratio. Either he needs to be on-topic, or we need to shun him.

Again, this man is insane, so please, please, please refrain from replying to his posts, or in threads he starts.

http://www.zenspider.com/~ryan/2010RT000042.html

If you would, please join us is fighting this problem. Copy this mail into your email signatures and use it either on-list or in a private reply to others to help stem the tide.

Thank You