On Apr 7, 11:10  쮮
> > How is that an answer in any way shape or form?
>
> It was intended as the LastLink as the lastWord is rather dull...
>
> The word has so many meanings... it may not mean what you may assume
> it only means.      > bigger by trying to make others smaller.
>
> What does COBOL imply my dear fellow?

It wasn't meant to imply anything. It was a figlet generated word
picked practically at random to see if you were a real person. (I am
going to assume that you are, though you have still not answered two
of three questions.)

You just ramble on and on. You need to focus and stick to a topic and
reply succinctly and directly. Believe me, I of all people am
sympathetic to non-conformity. But there is big difference between
being edgy and different, and being out right "spambastic". I feel bad
for you, but if you can't reign it in and stop posting non-sense
ramblings, I will be forced to black list you.