Tobias Reif wrote:

> Didn't run in WinNN6.2 (empty popup for calculator.rb)
> but worked in WinIE6.
>
> Interesting stuff; is the code the same for browser or local GUI kits?
>
> Tobi

Humm, it should work in Netscape 6.2.  It sounds like the calculator
window actually opened opened but was empty?  I tested it with Mozilla
0.97 on Windows 2000 and Netscape 6.2 on RedHat 6.2 and it worked great.
  I will install Netscape on my Window 2000 box and test it.  Thanks for
the feedback.

Yes, same applet for HTML, mswin32, and Tk.  There are some limitations
in the html version, however, such as:

1) you can't trap mouse move events

2) if you have two windows, an event in window 1 can't update the
content of window2. This works in mswin32 and Tk but not in HMTL.  I was
not able to figure out how to properly address other open windows.

--
Michael Davis
Database Architect and Senior Software Engineer, Seva Inc.