On 18 Mar 2002, at 5:20, Chris Morris wrote:
> =Xml Serialization for Ruby
> ===Overview
>
> Xml Serialization allows classes to be marshalled to and from
> XML, with an emphasis on concise, human readable and editable
> XML.
>
> This is still very much in a pre-release state, though
> functional. If your interested in this project, please feel free
> to offer up feedback.

I've often thought recently that ruby is almost the ideal XML
handling evironment.

This'll be a really useful building block.

Cheers,
     Euan
xlucid / users.sourceforge.net

'I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance,
Were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance'
 - Ogden Nash