--000e0cd5c6383e31ce0483994893

Does thunk remind anyone else of Louis Savain?

http://www.rebelscience.org/Cosas/COSA.htm

<http://www.rebelscience.org/Cosas/COSA.htm>Everyone, put down your text
editors because graphical reactive dataflow programming is the future!
 Sure, it may take a few months to figure out how to write quicksort, but
once you do, it will run in parallel!  Unfortunately, today's computers
aren't designed to execute COSA programs, so we'll need all new CPUs
optimized for COSA.  Once we get everyone to switch to graphical COSA
programming and using COSA-optimized CPUs, everything can run in a parallel
and fault-tolerant manner!

Unfortunately, Boids and Ru'ids sold separately.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand

--000e0cd5c6383e31ce0483994893--