Chuck,

GitHub had it up, then it was down, I resent one (had a copy) then
they both were up, then they both disappeared.

Just read the N.Korea is selling an open source os and spying on us,
um, i'm like wondering.... those people SPY on folks, nothing like
that happens, nah, but anyway I have copies and GitHub is in the
BackUp boniness, right?

It features 100,000 or so Nurfs building an image by the simple
expediency of calling into a helper_library::assertion_method when
they strike something.
In "Image" can be built of what folks are wearing, their temperature,
the hardness and stuff like that - each successive wave of "nurfs"
helps build the image by being fired in a raster scan like pattern
(anybody still remember how cathode based TVs used to work?? :) )

Seemed like a killer idea.

Warning:  Don't let a US Marine "take your image" - it won't hurt for
long.  a friend sends me links of long range sni p e r shots  (1 mile)
that go through walls  -  the image there is not as clear because on
shot seems to do it.