Hei,

	there was absolutely no intent to offend anyone from my side: i believe thunk
himself understood that and i also think he took the joke with the right
spirit. You will have to concede me that, while my prank was surely a little
sour, thunk went a great deal to deserve it :-)
Anyway, I agree with you on the fact that making fun of someone just to have a
laugh at it is despicable. I just think this was not the case.

Best!

--
Andrea Dallera
http://github.com/bolthar/freightrain