On 04/05/2010 01:33 PM, Andrea Dallera wrote:

> 	it's cool, let's not be grumpy about it. I'm sure Robert (Klemme) didn't want
> to be mean. And he's also kind of right :-)

I certainly did not intend to be mean.  I tried to remind everybody that
we're dealing with humans here (and not a swarm of chat bots) and that,
while it's completely legal to make fun of someone, there are better
ways to entertain oneself.  We are really lucky that our community is
such a friendly place and I believe we should not risk that easily.

Kind regards

	robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/