On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Andrea Dallera <andrea / andreadallera.com> wrote:

>> PS: I don't think it is a good idea to invest time in a piece of
>> software as that advertised in this thread.
>
> It's not. But it was very little time and it's been fun :-)
What puzzles me, dear Andrea, is that in some cultures you still need
to appologize for having fun... while you can criticize with a grim
voice as much as you want, as long as you make believe that you are
unhappy ('cause that makes you serious, laughable).
Cheers
R.

--
Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.--- Confucius