On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Chuck Remes <cremes.devlist / mac.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Andrea Dallera wrote:
>
>> Ahem...
>>
>> I am a little ashamed of the fact that i actually wasted a couple of
>> hours on this but i just couldn't refrain myself after i read the
>> "suggestion" from Robert.
>>
>> You can find the code here :
>>
>> http://github.com/bolthar/thunkgen
>>
>> If you want to go adding phrases you're my guest :-)
>
> Hilarious!
>
> BTW, I am certain "thunk" goes out of his way to make his writing obtuse.=
 I read some of his earlier non-boid/non-ruid posts to this list; they made=
 sense and had (for the most part) proper syntax and grammar.

> Methinks thunk likes his odd reputation. And we're just feeding it.
I agree and I feel a little bit guilty about it, however we had some
fun, what's soo bad about this. Thunk is not just a normal troll she
is a troll of a higher level, a meta troll, that should gain her some
respect after all. And she reacted quite well to what might have been
taken badely by lots of others, my respect for that too. But I agree a
troll she remains and I will stop feeding her now *promised*.
BTW.
Complimenti Andrea!

R.
Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilou=
s.=94
--- Confucius