> I am wondering if you have ever heard the phrase "dot com startup".

 The hallmark of a startup would seem to be

1. 1ots of new ideas,
2 fairly high expense?
3. no real income

i'm rather other the idea hump, actually as said "i backed into this"
chasing something else in my own time tested way

2. nope.  i retired from that scene 15 years ago when we moved to Door
County for the better life up here - best sailing in the universe
(summers).

3. enough to cover expenses with or without anything like this
framework which i'm still at a loss to see how it does anything in
open source but generate calls for support without income -

4. i'd love some peer acceptance, and didn't like being called a troll
but i was '' that close to signing off forever from here - like i said
my pickax book has been all i needed - its the best - until fairly
recently.

my wisc sub chap s corp has 20+ years, that would not be a startup,
right?

------------------------

if this 'framework about nothing'  system can be judged to be
"framework worthy" (another seinfield) by some trusted 3rd party then
a path could likely be worked out. i would sincerely like that to
happen. and having resources for optimizing some of this WhiteBoard
stuff would probably tweak the performance and a demo site would make
it really nice - and somebody and i chatted once about hooking this up
to forums - this was the original envisioned system from that first
phone call - 1000's of computer geeks repeating over and over and over
about exactly what you'd like a system to know about what is in your
shopping basket.  that's the original circle i wanted to close, as
said. instead of another posting, the computer hardware junky would
author a ru'id and it would stand in for him from that point forward.
that's not saving a life but it would make sure that your "system"
makes sense.  then take "system" and figure - aquariums, kayaks, and
the other articles of male passsions out there - but i repeat myself.

thunk