Hi. You cannot bind the client socket. You must bind only server
socket which recieves client connections. In your case you can use
proxy solution for specific sites or you can write paths for selected
sites in gateway table on your computer.

--
Sent from my mobile device

With regards,
Alexei Bovanenko