On Mar 29, 2010, at 4:35 PM, thunk wrote:

> The decision has been made.  We are going to just follow one or two
> "commercial paths" and let the rest of all this slide until we have
> "touched bottom".  A couple of us were interested in pulling a
> framework out of it now, hooking it up to something non-proprietary,
> and setting that out there for you Ruby folks to poke around on in
> time for the Midwest Conference.
>
> Deadlines are something I don't deal with well, reminds me too much of
> when I had to work for a living :)\\

	Enough talk about this thing. COde on github or it did not happen period. It all sounds very interesting but you are talking jobberish unless you let us see the code for ourselves. Ruby folks are a very hands on type of folk and if you don't show us some code could you please show us the respect of shutting up about it?

Thanks
Ezra Zygmuntowicz
ez / engineyard.com