On Mar 29, 2010, at 4:35 PM, thunk wrote:

>=20
>=20
> The decision has been made.  We are going to just follow one or two
> "commercial paths" and let the rest of all this slide until we have
> "touched bottom".  A couple of us were interested in pulling a
> framework out of it now, hooking it up to something non-proprietary,
> and setting that out there for you Ruby folks to poke around on in
> time for the Midwest Conference.
>=20
> Deadlines are something I don't deal with well, reminds me too much of
> when I had to work for a living :)\\

	Enough talk about this thing. COde on github or it did not =
happen period. It all sounds very interesting but you are talking =
jobberish unless you let us see the code for ourselves. Ruby folks are a =
very hands on type of folk and if you don't show us some code could you =
please show us the respect of shutting up about it?

Thanks
Ezra Zygmuntowicz
ez / engineyard.com