Hello folks,

Last week I started learning Ruby by the book The Ruby Programming
Language if it's relevant. Today I decided to practise a little bit with
my new knowledge by trying to develop my first "serious" application in
Ruby. The idea was to create a small virtual dictionary based on CLI
with a few self-explaining functions like inserting/removing/search for
a data set or save/load it in a *.txt file.

Since this is my first attempt to a script language I wanted to know
what you think of my program. Are there any passages which could be
written more efficient in performance? In general, is the coding
style/commenting OK? What can I improve regarding OOP? Furthermore,
there are some commented in-code questions on line 26,93 and 99 - can
you answer them maybe?

Thanks for any help,

A Ruby novice

Attachments: