Brian Candler wrote:
> Benoit Molenda wrote:
>> Josh Cheek wrote:
>>> Classes and modules are constants, so their names need to begin with
>>> Uppercase Letters.
>>
>> Yes, sorry for my exemple, my real code follow of course the naming
>> style.
>
> So show a real piece of Ruby code which replicates the problem -
> something we can paste into a file and run for ourselves.
>
> Often, in boiling down a problem into a simple test case like that,
> you'll discover what the problem is. And if you don't, you will have
> made it much easier for others to determine what the problem is.
Sure.

I create a test app with this code.
In app/controller/local/class_generator_controller.rb :

class Local::VerticalGeneratorController < ApplicationController
  def index
    @models = VerticalBuilder::Vertical.list
    @models = VerticalBuilder::Vertical.list #second call raise an
exception

In lib/local/vertical_builder/vertical.rb :
module Local
  module VerticalBuilder
    class Vertical
      def self.list
       []

I get the same error when I call
http://localhost:3000/local/vertical_generator :
Local is not missing constant VerticalBuilder!
It seams that Ruby try to load each time the Constant instead of look
into already loaded...