Hei,

	this whole idea might be of some interest for us people, but as Peter
pointed out before you really have either to explain yourself in a more
precise way or point us all to some repository where we can see the
code. Preferably both. Otherwise i think it's better if you go on
discussing the topic somewhere else, since IMHO hasn't been very
ruby-related up to now, so it's off-topic.

--
Andrea Dallera
http://github.com/bolthar/freightrain