On Mar 28, 6:34  󮮮
> On 2010-03-28, thunk <gmkol... / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can write up pages on either of these topics, my problem is that I'm
> > totally confused about to whom and also WHY, at this point.  > > folks seem to not want to believe this works, are hostile even, and
> > others are ready to ho-hum it.    §
> > a working commercial site
>
> I honestly still have absolutely no idea what a "boid" is.
>
> If I might make a suggestion:
> metaphors, and language about how amazing the things are that you could
> do with these things.     > of them that I've seen.
>
> A lot of people will be uninterested in your technology until they can read
> that description.
>
> Basically, consider the following two paragraphs:
>
> Ruby is a transformation of the entire paradigm through which we
> view or think about computers; it's like the showing the Wright
> brothers a modern hang-glider.    > to allow people to develop software totally unlike other
> software, and thus solve fundamental problems in medicine, because
> a Ruby program could answer questions doctors might have that
> current software can't answer.
>
> Ruby is an object-oriented interpreted language, with an unusually
> complete commitment to everything-is-an-object; for instance, even
> plain fixed integer objects are objects, as are values like "false"
> or "nil".     > and in particular on achieving these through allowing terse
> expression of common constructs.
>
> The first paragraph makes me think that the writer is probably going to
> end up listed on crank.net someday.      > Ruby achieves these things, but gives me at least a frame of reference for
> understanding what Ruby is.

I'm TRYING!

I was just thinking before I checked in here, these things last for
all of

.00005  seconds

average. They steal the whole show for about  0.00005  of a second and
then they completely and utterly disappear.

BUT they leave a few artifacts behind including:
1.  an exact mechanical (black box like) recording of every attribute
transaction made
2.  "scribbles stuff on a whiteboard / causes some singletons to be
created and data to be appended to these methods

Then the SwarmReader....

ahhhhh never mind, I give up for now.

Creating Singletons seems like it slowed things down, or it could be
all the traces.  I have work to get done.

Thunk