2010/3/26 Michel Demazure <michel / demazure.com>:
> I just finished a quite large business project (in 1.9, pure ruby, not
> Rails, with GUIs in FXRuby). I want to write a documentation for users
> (not the code doc, I use Yard for it). Of course I can produce doc files
> or PDF files.
>
> But I'd like to stay in the Ruby ecosystem.   > Prawn, Sinatra ... ? Do you know examples (with reusable patterns) ?

OpenOffice.  Seriously, for end user documentation which typically
also includes graphics etc. I'd pick a tool that provides automatism
like TOC generation etc. and has a graphical UI which allows to
control the layout while editing.  My 0.02EUR.

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/