--001485f5476abdd8cf04826346f7

The OP is displaying an excellent command of English and that is good enough
for me regardless of whether they are a native speaker or not (if not then
I'm even more impressed). However the term boids is a known one and the OPs
use of the term does not click with my understanding and I have a degree in
Artificial Intelligence.

It does not seem like a misunderstanding of the term boids, I suspect that
the OP has appropriated the term for something else. But I cannot fathom
what. However I am willing to accept that they have an interesting idea to
express if only they would focus. This place (the newsgroup / mailing list /
forum) is a place for communication but at this stage I have learned nothing
about they they are talking about and the whole burden of communication
seems to be on us, the OP does not seem to be trying to be understood.

--001485f5476abdd8cf04826346f7--