2010/3/21 thunk <gmkoller / gmail.com>:
> Whatever else this project is, I think it has to be a rather "extreme
> design". Will you give me that?

Since I still haven't grasped what your project is all about I can't
make any such judgments.  Maybe it's just me but I am starting to
suspect that the lack of clear explanation that I am perceiving hint's
at a lack of understanding on your part.  Usually people who have a
clear understanding of a matter can explain it in a way that others
can pick up the concept.  The fact that several people do not
understand what all this is about might just show that we are thinking
along totally different lines than you.  Either way, since you are
posting here I assume you want to enter a dialogue and get meaningful
explanation that actually is understood by your peers.

Cheers

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/