On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Lucas Nussbaum
<lucas / lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> On 18/03/10 at 17:10 +0900, Ryan Davis wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 18, 2010, at 00:47 , Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
>>
>> > Which parts of ruby which are currently split out would you like to se=
>> > installed when the user installs ruby? For example, ruby ships a ruby
>> > emacs mode. Installing that would require adding a dependency on emacs=
,
>> > which doesn't sound reasonable.
>>
>> That's a bullshit rationalization.
>
> See why I don't want to discuss this? ;-)

Strange, don't you like being insulted? (1)
Anyway as a (thankfull) user of Ruby and Ubuntu I vote against any
preinstalled gem, that is just asking for trouble. For things like
ruby-emacs should that not go into emcas rather?

Cheers
Robert
(1) Depends by whom, I guess ;).

> --
> | Lucas Nussbaum
> | lucas / lucas-nussbaum.net =A0 http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
> | jabber: lucas / nussbaum.fr =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |

--=20
Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilou=
s.=94
--- Confucius