Hi David,

thanks a lot for pointing this out. It's indeed one more limitation of
FakeFS::Require. The other one, of which I have not thought that much
yet, is that you can't be 100% sure that #const_missing gets hit. What
if a class/module that uses #autoload defines its own #const_missing?
I'll think about this when I have some time for it, but for now - and
for my usecase - it's fine: testing a library that loads ruby source
files by configuration, assisted by libraries that autoload files (Rack)
or load files from stdlib during runtime (Usher).

Btw, what's this second braindead decision? I would be very interested
in it :)

Best regards,
Lars