From: Hidetoshi NAGAI <nagai / ai.kyutech.ac.jp>
Subject: Re: Tk on Windows and Mac OS X 10.6
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:46:15 +0900
> I know that there are many problems to install or distribute Ruby/Tk.
> I have a plan to create tcltklib.so includeing a Tcl/Tk environment.

Now, you can download test versions of such tcltklib.so
for Linux box from
<http://www.dumbo.ai.kyutech.ac.jp/~nagai/RubyTk/?Ruby%2FTk-Kit>.
(Sorry. It is a Japanese page.There are download links at mid of the page.)
Each of them includes Tcl/Tk8.4.18, Japanese encodings and tkImg extension.

One is for ruby 1.9.2dev (trunk), and another is for 1.8.8dev (ruby_1_8).
Please rename the downloaded file to tcltklib.so, and replace it
to the original one.

Any comments are welcome.