On Mar 11, 4:24=A0am, Gordon Thiesfeld <gthiesf... / gmail.com> wrote:

> My patch didn't fix the whole problem. =A0I was assuming that the
> argument to putc would always be an integer, but apparently in 1.9 it
> can be an integer or a string. =A0I'll send you another pull request. =A0=
> tested with autospec this time on 1.8.6, 1.8.7, and 1.9.1.

Change received, merged and tested.

I've pushed a new beta release (beta3). This closes GH-3 report about
the incorrect behavior under autospec.

Can you guys install the new prerelease and let me know? That way we
can make it official 1.3.0 and I can move to the other projects with
pending releases ;-)

Thank you.
--
Luis Lavena