Javier Abaroa wrote:
> The first problem is that i can't find the fcgiapp.h or
> fastcgi/fcgiapp.h that i think are header files that managed the native
> extensions.They are in the include folder of the fastcgi-2.4.0 kit, but
> the gem install don't found them.

You could try

set CPPFLAGS=-I/path/to/dir
set LDFLAGS=-L/path/to/lib

If you're going to do this sort of stuff, I suggest you don't install
using rubygems. Rather, use the setup.rb which comes inside the fcgi
source tarball.

Googling for "ruby fcgi windows" turns up some interesting stuff, such
as
http://www.napcsweb.com/howto/rails/deployment/railsonIISWithApacheFCGI.pdf
although it doesn't address how to get fcgi installed for Windows. I
guess they are just using the pure-ruby version.

Finally: if you're installing a 0.8.9 version, that's someone's fork.
The "official" fcgi is 0.8.8 (the one on rubyforge.org anyway). You
could try contacting whoever forked the code for help.