The first problem is that i can't find the fcgiapp.h or
fastcgi/fcgiapp.h that i think are header files that managed the native
extensions.They are in the include folder of the fastcgi-2.4.0 kit, but
the gem install don't found them.

I have compiled fastcgi-2.4.0, and i have obtained the "cgi-fcgi.exe"
and "libfcgi.dll", but perhaps, i haven't installed the files correctly
and the rubygems install procedure can't find it.Perhaps this would be
the problem.

The documentation of fastcgi-2.4.0 says how to compile the source, but
not how to set the folders an install these on Windows environment.

Thank you.

Javier Abaroa.