Javier Abaroa wrote:
> make
> make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/ruby-1.9.1/ruby.h',
> needed by `fcgi.o'.  Stop.

Then you need *ruby's* development header files as well.

If this were an Ubuntu box, I'd say install the package ruby1.8-dev or
whatever.

However I don't know how you'd do it on Windows. You'd have to find out
where your Windows install came from, and whether they offer the header
files as a separate package.

> Also would be an error in the Makefile,
> because of the "/usr/include/ruby-1.9.1", as my Ruby Directory is
> "c:/Ruby19".

It could be a hard-coded assumption, although it should be using
rbconfig to find the files where they were built. What happens if you do
this in IRB?

>> require 'rbconfig'
=> true
>> Config::CONFIG['includedir']
=> "/usr/include"

If you see "/usr/include" then the person who built your ruby built it
with that as the system header directory.

If you can't work out how to do this (and remember I'm not a Windows
user so I can't help you much), I'd say your best option is to use the
pure-ruby fcgi library. This is simply lib/fcgi.rb inside the gem. You
can see that it tries to load fcgi.so, and if that fails, just builds
the FCGI class from ruby code.