On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Roger Pack <rogerpack2005 / gmail.com> wrote:

>> No, is not win32console, I've emailed rspec team before on this:
>>
>> http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rspec-devel/2010-January/005341.html
>
> Thanks for the link.
> Appears it is a bug with spec since autospec doesn't show colors but
> normal "spec" does.
>
> Thanks for your work on this.
> -rp
> --

If all of this code still works the way I remember it, this is
actually easy to fix. Last time I checked, autospec relies on
autotest, so you should be able to just require win32console in your
~/.autotest file.   autospec runs the rspec framework as a subprocess.
 It parses the results, then spits them out on the screen.  On posix
systems, the escape codes work, because posix systems are designed to
handle them.  In Windows, the escape codes just get dumped to stdout,
so you have to make sure the current process knows how to handle them.

I hope that makes sense.