Hello

I need some help with gem fcgi-ruby-0.8.8. I have tried to create from
the source rubygem, but in Windows Xp, always i get a lot of errors and
the process is aborted.

I have tried also to make a direct install of the gem, but always i get
an error about the "Ruby Native Extensions". This is a common error that
i have also obtained when i have tried to install other extensions like
"Sqlite3" and "Ruby-Postgres".

My question is?. Is there any way to obtain the correct native
extensions and compile fcgi and other extensions without obtain this
error?.

My OS is Windows-Xp SP3 and my Web Server Apache 2.2.14. I have
installed also Mingw and Msys, if it were an alternative way to compile
the modules i have mentioned.

Thank you.

Javier Abaroa