On Mar 8, 9:27pm, Roger Pack <rogerpack2... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > Win32::Console allows controling the windows command line terminal
> > thru an OO-interface. This allows you to query the terminal (find
> > its size, characters, attributes, etc). The interface and functionality
> > should be identical to Perl's counterpart.
>
> I noticed it doesn't seem to do "too much" for colored specs.
>
> 16)
> вл[31mActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in 'Abc should create a new instance
> given valid attributes'
> Could not find table 'abcs'вл[0m
> E:/dev/ruby/old/spork/test_rails/spec/models/abc_spec.rb:11:in `block (2
> levels) in <top (required)>'
>
> Any guess as to who's to blame there?

Are you using autospec? If so, is not win32console, as I mentioned to
you before.

This as proven to work for standard Windows prompt without any issue,
and I use it for "rake spec" in rake-compiler:

C:\Users\Luis\Projects\oss\rake-compiler>type spec\spec.opts
--colour
--format nested
--loadby mtime

--