> Win32::Console allows controling the windows command line terminal
> thru an OO-interface. This allows you to query the terminal (find
> its size, characters, attributes, etc). The interface and functionality
> should be identical to Perl's counterpart.

I noticed it doesn't seem to do "too much" for colored specs.

16)
???[31mActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in 'Abc should create a new instance
given valid attributes'
Could not find table 'abcs'???[0m
E:/dev/ruby/old/spork/test_rails/spec/models/abc_spec.rb:11:in `block (2
levels) in <top (required)>'

Any guess as to who's to blame there?
Thanks.
-rp

E:\dev\ruby\old\spork\test_rails\spec>cat spec.opts
--colour
--format progress
--loadby mtime
--reverse