> Do you mean you want to test the GUI component of it?
Well, I want to drive the app through the GUI, but not simulating
clicks and keys.  Something like being able to call methods on my
controllers or maybe fake gui events.  The key is to be able to
interact with the objects in a running process.

> I don't know anything firsthand about that, but I just noticed a book at Border's
> called _ Scripted GUI Testing with Ruby_.
I read the book.  It was good, but the strategy on Mac was Applescript
GUI which only works on accessible components (e.g. Cocoa).  I'm
testing wxruby, which doesn't seem to respond.

Thanks.

Sean