On 3/5/10, Walton Hoops <walton / vyper.hopto.org> wrote:
>> For the love of all that is good and holy, please do not try to cram two
>> elegant lines of code into one disgusting line. That way lies madness...
>>
>> ;-)
>>
> It's called Perl golf. It amazes and terrifies me how much it is still
> played.

I must say that I vastly prefer Sven's original formulation:

  mymethod :this => 'green, :that => ('blue' if condition)

to any of the alternatives that have been suggested since. It's too
bad that it doesn't quite do the job for him. Sven, are you sure you
absolutely can't tolerate an options hash with a nil value in it?