Daniel X Moore wrote:
> Steve wants to be a legendary guitarist.
Is it OK if I use piano chords instead of guitar chords (I think the
answer is yes, but I wanted to make sure)? I used to be a pianist and I
think it would be easier to do piano chords (there isn't much different,
but my dad - a hobby guitarist - and I don't understand each other when
talking about chords).
This is the first Ruby Quiz I've worked on (actually, it's one of my
first Ruby programs all together, because Ruby Quiz is what introduced
me to Ruby!). I've got a solution in the workings (easy to add new
chords, too), but unfortunately homework takes precedence so I
won't/can't finish or post it yet :/
From what it says on the 1st Ruby Quiz website (and the 2nd), it seems
like everything related is allowed.
James Edward Gray II wrote: (on http://rubyquiz.com/)
> Again, you can submit anything you like. There's no right or wrong answer to Ruby Quiz. The goals are to think, learn, and have a good time. You have to decide what does that for you.
However, it also says that if the quizmaster includes a criteria in the
quiz, then thats what it's graded by. Is "guitar chords" a criteria?

Oops, misspelled chords throughout, I think I caught them all but if
you'd mentally s/cord/chord/g that'd be great :P