--000e0cd6acb452c4ab0480afe45b

Excuse this slightly off topic post, but I figure ruby-talk is a good
community to ask, and if someone has done this they probably wrote it in
Ruby :)

Does anyone know of an open source tool that gives you basic CRUD tools for
git repositories? i.e. lets you create repositories on your origin server
via the web, "read" them and view/browse the branches/tags/commits via the
web, make changes to them (e.g. rename them), and delete them?

I'm basically looking for a "github lite" with only the core set of github
features.  I would actually prefer repositories weren't user-specific but
could be administered by any user on the system.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand

--000e0cd6acb452c4ab0480afe45b--