One of my pet projects is using FXRuby extensively and I'm now
encountering challenges beyond the scope of the supplied examples and
limited docs (apologies to Lyle, I'll release my code to add to the
examples :)

There's a standalone ruby file containing the subjects of all my questions
Get it at: http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~leon/ruby/equipmentlist.rb
It's supposed to work on multiple platforms. Works fine on Linux.

The actual questions are in the source code. I'll summarize them here:

* FXList#sort doesn't sort. The <=> method is called on the FXListItem
  objects, but the list doesn't display the sort. What's going on?

* Running a thread in a Proc connected to SEL_COMMAND will crash Ruby
  on windows. What causes the bug? (might be version related)

* Is setDNDData usable?

* How does one get FXList to send SEL_MOTION? Must it be done manually?

Relevant versions:
  windows: Ruby 1.6.6 installer
  linux:   Ruby 1.7 and FXRuby 0.188

- Leon