On Feb 27, 9:08=A0pm, markhob... / hotpop.donottypethisbit.com (Mark
Hobley) wrote:
> I typed "Ruby Documentation" into google, and the top link was:
>
> http://ruby-doc.org/

This is a change of scene. Usually it's me dishing out a good quip for
someone who asked a dumb question or forgot about Google. Well it must
be my turn ;) Yes i had been to RDoc before but somehow i managed to
"overlook" the small group of links in the right hand panel probably
because thats an area where sites tend to stuff useless links or
annoying spam-tisments. I guess my natural instinct is to avoid that
area.

Thanks a ton Mark, exactly what i needed... now off i go to some Ruby
coding, finally! ;o)