--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 01:35:24AM +0900, John Pasqa wrote:
> i am using windows, but opening a file with my program doesn't do=20
> anything. I need to know what code will allow the program to read the=20
> file when the file is opened with my program.

It sounds like what you need is not a way to get the operating system to
call your program when "doing something" with a file, but a way to get
your program to operate on a file.  The answer to *that* question depends
on what exactly you want to do with the file within your program.

If that is what you're asking, I recommend you look at the File module
for hints:

    http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/File.html

--=20

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3