Benedikt Müller wrote:
> If I understand you right, haml[1] is the right thing for you!

After a brief look at HAML, I am not so sure you are right. :-)

The nice thing about writing a text file i RDoc format is that the text
file is very readable in itself. I write a lot of documents in text/RDoc
format, then later publish them in HTML format.

I find using the same format for writing Ruby program documentation and
stand-alone documents very handy. The reason for asking about YARD is
that it has some nice features for specifying method parameters and
return values in Ruby program comments.

Claus