On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Brian Wolf <brw314 / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to ruby and mac's. I just did a one click install to a 10.4 osx
> system of of Ruby One from rubyforge, but I don't know where it put it
> or how to put it in my path (im from windows background) Any help
> appreciated

It looks like that installer installs in /usr/local, with the binaries
in /usr/local/bin. I don't remember for sure, but I think that should
already be in your path; if not, you should add a line like this to
the end of either .profile or .bashrc in your home directory:

export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

Mac OS X itself comes with Ruby, although I'm not sure what version
10.4 shipped with, so you may not need to use the one-click installer
at all.