From: THAKUR PRASHANT SINGH=20
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 4:48 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Class Function call vs Normal Function call

Hi Brain,
I have tried to create a test application with code like

     zip_file=3D ZipUtils.new('FILE_0.kml')
      zip_file.createkmzfile
this works fine.
The problem comes which I think is when we have very high CPU usage in
my case it was 50% i.e. in dual processor machine a processor was
completely occupied.
Can this be a reason ?
The test scenario can be load the CPU in program and then execute these
lines when utilization reaches these levels.
I got a similar issue when I was using REXML which got corrected when I
switched to Nokogiri..
Any other pointers ??
Regards,
Prashant