From: b.candler / pobox.com [mailto:b.candler / pobox.com]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 4:36 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Class Function call vs Normal Function call

THAKUR PRASHANT SINGH wrote:
> The first piece of code is called as lines below from another class
>    zip_file= ZipUtils.new(@file_names[file_index])
>       zip_file.createkmzfile

That's no good. As I said, you need to create two separate *standalone*
test cases which replicate the problem.

This is because the problem you describe makes no sense just with the
code snippets you posted, since the code is the same in both cases, as
you know.

Hence the problem lies somewhere outside, and so it's up to you to
provide two *complete* runnable programs which demonstrate the problem.

Since these programs read external data, you'll need to provide some
sample data files too (or better, include some short data items within
the code itself, if you can still replicate the problem like this)