From: b.candler / pobox.com [mailto:b.candler / pobox.com]=20
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 2:24 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Class Function call vs Normal Function call

Your first piece of code doesn't do anything at all, because it just=20
creates a class ZipUtils but does nothing with it (never instantiates=20
it, never calls a class method).

Please make two complete standalone test programs to demonstrate your=20
problem. This means that (a) we can see if we can duplicate your problem

on our own machines, and (b) we can tell you why it's not working as you

expect. Or you may find in the process of making these standalone=20
problems where the issue lies.

It's also useful to know what version of ruby you're running under, and=20
what O/S.
--=20
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.