I'm a Ruby newbie trying to use scrubyt to extract text from a site. I
have mechanize 1.0.0 installed and keep getting the following
deprecation notice. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to switch the WWW
to mechanize, as it requests. I'm not actually calling mechanize
anywhere in the code either. Many thanks in advance.

Roger

!!!!! DEPRECATION NOTICE !!!!!
The WWW constant is deprecated, please switch to the new top-level
Mechanize
constant.  WWW will be removed in Mechanize version 2.0

You've referenced the WWW constant from /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/
gems/scrubber-scrubyt-0.4.30/lib/scrubyt/core/navigation/agents/
mechanize.rb:17:in `included', please
switch the "WWW" to "Mechanize".  Thanks!

Sincerely,

  Pew Pew Pew