Xavier Noria wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Glenn Ritz <glenn_ritz / yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to be able to take a hash whose values are either hashes or
>> some other object. If the values are hashes, I'd like to iterate over
>> them and keep this up until the values aren't hashes. ??And I won't know
>> how many level there will be until the program is running. ??Any
>> suggestions?
>
> The iterator should yield... what? key, value pairs when it gets to a
> leave? Only values? All pairs no matter the type of the value?

If the Hash looks like this:

I'd like to be able to create a new hash that looks like this (it's for
a gem that I am trying to write):

{'en' => {'A' => Fixnum, 'B' => {'C' => Fixnum, 'D' => String }}

So I think it should yield the key value pairs when it gets to a leaf,
but it also seems like I will need more to be able to create the above
hash.