Thomas Sawyer wrote:
> On Feb 23, 5:11?am, Claus Folke Brobak <c... / jndata.dk> wrote:
>> Has development of RDoc stopped?
>> What do you use for generating documentation of your Ruby programs?
>
> I use RDoc 2.4.3 but via WebRI. Others use Yard.

Generally, I am worried about the future of RDoc:

- Will RDoc continue to be part of the Ruby Standard Library?
- Is RDoc still actively developed?
- RDoc future plans?
- Why are people starting to use YARD?

I am working for a company and we cannot just switch documentation tool
from one project to the next, so I am really looking for some degree of
assurance that we are using the right tool. Preferably a tool which is
part of the Ruby Standard Library.

Claus