On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Tony Arcieri <tony / medioh.com> wrote:

> http://rubyidentity.org/
>
> The Ruby logo is copyright =A9 2006, Yukihiro Matsumoto. It is released u=
nder
> the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5
> License<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/>.
>

> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Miles Smith <miles / appcon.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm developing a site that is about Ruby, what is the licensing for the
> > ruby icon? Is it okay to use?

Don't assume the same about the Rails logo, if it ever comes up in your
articles.
I don't have explicit references, but the Rails logo has more restrictive
terms of
use (I think it has come up in the past with conference organisers). I dont
recall
it ever being enforced, but if you ever want to include the Rails logo in a=
article,
you will need to do some howework on it.

--=20
http://richardconroy.blogspot.com